This compact benchtop sander from JET may be small on size, but it's big on performance. The powerful 1HP motor will sand boards up to 3" thick and 20" wide; while the aluminum sanding drum is self-cooling to protect the sanding surface from heat damage. Whether you are a hobbyist or a craftsman who is just tight on shop space, this workhorse is sure to solve your sanding needs.
- Infinitely variable-speed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate of up to 12 feet per minute and prevents machine overload
- Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS? dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- Precision-machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self-cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat-damage
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- On/off switch with Overload protection is front mounted for operator''s convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- continuous duty, 1HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- Drum diameter: 5""
- Drum length: 10""
- Drum speed: 1700 RPM
- Conveyor speed: 0 12 SFPM
- Conveyor motor: 43 in.lbs. torque, direct drive, dc
- Dust port outside diameter: 4""
- Motor power: 1 HP
- Motor voltage: 115 V
- Prewired voltage: 115 V
- Motor current: 7 A
- Motor phase: 1 Ph
- Dimensions: 20"" H x 20"" W x 27"" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.