JET JLH Series Lever Hoists incorporate safety, durability, and heavy duty construction for operation in severe industrial environments. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The JET exclusive innovation showcased in the patented fused brake system reduces maintenance costs and limits downtime. JET is so confident in the durability of the fused brake design we back it with an industry leading lifetime replacement warranty. JET also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. Whether it's inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the JET JLH lever hoist is the solution for your heavy duty industrial needs.
- Ensure safety, reliability and durability
- Dual pawl brake system
- Patented fused brake design
- Overload protection slip clutch design increases safety by preventing lifting or pulling damaging loads
- Alloy steel hooks industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degree for easy rigging
- Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Caged needle bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation extending the work life of the hoist
- Needle bearing design promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Cast steel safety latches increased ensure safety, reliability and durability with heavy duty safety
- Eatches secured with allen screws and lock nuts
- Heat treated
- Case hardened
- Corrosive resistant coated internal
- Grade 100 load stronger chain extending the life of the hoist
- Capacity: 1.6 metric ton
- Capacity rated: 3527 pound
- Head room: 13.1"
- Number of falls: 1
- Manufacturer provides 5 years warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.