The little guy needs the cool stuff too! Our smallest bean bag, the Club Jr., was the perfect opportunity to show why denim has always been a trend in America. Endless exposed stitches, and a tough handle to boot, this little bag is ideal for any kid (and hey, us cool big kids are using it as a footrest... no joke). Take a look at the pictures and see the details of this piece! Why Cone Denim? We wanted to make something new with something historic. Something we see every day, but don't necessarily think of as bean bag material. We wanted to use suppliers with a story. Materials with a texture. Funny enough, we wanted to make a product that was as cool as a crisp pair of jeans. Finding a cool material was rather easy. We looked to Cone Denim, an historic company in American Manufacturing. Cone knows the art, they know how to make a fabric look and feel how we want it. They made it easy for us. Next, we needed American made jean thread... it had to pop like the fresh pair Dustin had on that morning. Next, we integrated a brass zipper from YKK, made just down the road in Macon. It was almost too easy. We had what we all agreed was the sickest bean bag we had ever made, but the design was so simple.
- Denim cover
- Ecofoam in vacuum packaged capsule
- Interior protective liner - with child proof zipper
- Designer outer cover, unzip protective liner
- Regular fluffing is recommended
- Ecofoam contains furniture grade polyurethane foam trim, containing up to 10 percent natural soy that has been upcycled as micro-cushion filling
- Designer cover is machine washable in cold water, cool dry
- Jaxx Jr. Bean Bags collection
- Made in the USA
- Unzip Ecofoam capsule and remove outer shell. Place compressed foam inside liner then remove plastic wrap. Zip Liner closed and twist off child proof zipper head. Wait 6 hours for Ecofoam to begin expanding from vacuum. After 6 hours, roll and flip to assist expansion then align and install outer cover. Be patient, full expansion may take up to 3 days.Any questions or warranty issues can be answered by our customer service department at 1-866-384-2802.
- Product Care: Removable cover: machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacturer parts warranty
- Fill Included: Yes
- Fill Material: Foam
- Removable Cover: Yes
- Machine Washable Cover: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.