The Janome 2212 is a quality entry level model offered at a fantastic price! This mechanical machine features 12 built-in stitches and a four-step buttonhole. Dial pattern selection and stitch width and length adjustment ensures ease of use. Great features like a free arm and drop feed make it versatile for all types of sewing. Lightweight and easy to use, this is the perfect machine for a beginner and the price is just right!
- Front loading bobbin and free arm
- Speeds up to 1000 spm dial pattern selector
- Manual tension control
- Snap-on presser feet,built-in thread cutter
- 12 Stitches,4 step button hole
- Stitch length adjustment to 4mm,0-2.5 stitch length for reverse stitch
- Two retractable and vertical spool pins
- Push-pull bobbin winder and optional softcover
- Zigzag width adjustment to 5mm
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.