There are a lot of factors going into making top quality furniture. Here at James Martin we follow all the latest technological advances to make sure we give you the highest quality product at a best possible price. Please read below what makes our furniture one of the best in the industry today. Bathroom vanities are one of the most challenging pieces of furniture produced today. Elevated humidity levels, and heavy use, command use of very best materials and most advanced finishing techniques available today. Wood: All of our vanities use Kiln-dried selected hardwoods. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking. Inner construction: All of our wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets that are joined with bolts and staples. Vanity tops: All vanities feature natural stone tops only. Whether is marble, or granite, you can depend on its natural beauty and durability. In addition, all of our tops are sealed to prevent watermarks or common stains. Finish: All of our vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels.
- Vanity set
- Under mount porcelain sinks
- New generation no splash sink with reverse slop design
- 100% Solid natural granite top and backsplash polished and sealed
- Fully functional four doors four drawers
- Solid birch grade wood and framed type construction
- Antique white finish
- Sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels
- Bella collection
- Back splash not included
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Sink Included: Yes
- Number of Sinks: 2
- Sink Type: Undermount
See something odd?
Report it here.