The Jaccard LX Series 3" Paring Knife makes for a highly useful and exceptionally functional addition to any kitchen that does not compromise on good looks and aesthetic appeal. It has a tasteful and stylish structural design that makes it pleasing to the eye, while its sleek and compact build makes it highly space efficient, and a joy to operate. It is made of ceramic, ABS, and TPR rubber. The advanced ceramic used prevents it from browning fresh fruits and vegetables, while the other materials come together to deliver a blade that will maintain its edge for up to 10 years. The LX Series 3" Paring Knife from Jaccard eliminates the transfer of metallic ions.
- Material: Ceramic, ABS, TPR rubber
- Maintain their edge for up to 10 years
- Advanced ceramic helps prevent browning of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Eliminates transfer of metallic ions
- Jaccard provides lifetime replacement guarantee on all of its advanced ceramic products and components
- For ages 18 and up
- LX Series collection
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.