A subtle redesign in 2003 has improved America’s favorite grilling board. They've been made lighter weight and have configured well-balanced undercuts for sure-grasp hand-holds. The moat defines the handles so they can be found without fail. The boards are also certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), which is accepted as the ultimate endorsement of sanitary, food-safe products.
- Made of hard rock sugar maple
- Perfect for carving kabobs, seafood, vegetables, and BBQ
- Comes in four different sizes
- Largest board (BBQ-4), is most largest maple board on market
- Has generous juice groove running straight around perimeter
- Board is large enough to use as small picnic table
- Perfect for games or barbequing with entire neighborhood
Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- BBQ-1612 Board Dimensions: 1" H x 16" W x 12" D
- BBQ-2014 Board Dimensions: 1" H x 20" W x 14" D
- BBQ-2416 Board Dimensions: 1" H x 24" W x 16" D
- BBQ-3624 Board Dimensions: 1.25" H x 36" W x 24" D
J.K. Adams stand behind the products they make. If a product does not live up to expectations in material, workmanship, or function for five years, they will replace it.
Get the most out of your JK Adams wood product.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.