No need to buy five different tubes with handles. You can cut your cost by more than half with one set of handles and five different replacement tubes. Prevention magazine shows some great exercises in the May issue using the replacement tubing. Heavy tubing would like to suggest at least one set of tubing with handles to increase the variety of exercises. If you are looking for dumbbells sells the neoprene grip weights that are easier to use than standard dumbbells. It is great for seniors, rehab, or arthritic patients. May we also suggest using a door anchor ''to help save the furniture''! You can find the door anchor in accessories. The J Fit large cushioned rotating handle, paired with strong, durable nylon strapping creates one of the best handles on the market. Adjust the length by double wrapping and combine tubes together to increase strength and versatility.
- Tubing exercise guide included
- Includes a pair of padded rotating grip handles
- Heavy resistance tubing with handles
- 12 lbs of resistance at 200% stretch
- Product Type: Resistance tubing/band
- Exercise Training Type: Strength; Resistance
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.