Give your body the ultimate fitness it deserves with the Isokinetics Peanut 16" Ball. Inspired by the looks of a peanut, its features smooth grooves that offer better grip, which is perfect for children and senior citizens. Peanut balls only move in one direction, back and forth, versus multidirectional as with regular round exercise balls. This provides more stability and control. The exercises done on this ball enhance the muscles of your quads, hamstrings, inner as well as outer thighs, glutes, hips, calves, arms, shoulders and core. The Peanut 16" Ball by Isokinetics is made of special durable material that prevents bursting even when the ball is punctured by a sharp object.
- Peanut ball
- Grooved surface for better grip
- Measurement indicates height from floor to top of one of the bigger ends of the ball
- Product Type: Balancer or stability ball
- Exercise Training Type: Strength
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core
- Product Warranty: 1 Year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.