Manage your fitness regime efficiently with the Isokinetics Exercise Balance Disc. It consists of a round shape disc, which has soft rivets on one side and hard rivets on the other. It is designed in such a way, that you can exercise on whichever side you feel comfortable with. This balance disc is perfect for those who find it extremely difficult to work out on an exercise ball. With the Exercise Balance Disc from Isokinetics, you can do sit-ups, lunges, deep knee bends, push-ups or leg lifts. This balance disc is antimicrobial and is used indoors as well as outdoors.
- Exercise disc
- Inflated and can be adjusted using a traditional ball needle (not included)
- True alternative to sitting on an exercise ball
- Do sit-ups, lunges, deep knee bends, push-ups or leg lifts
- Enhance weight training by standing on two discs
- Can be used on either the smooth or textured surfaces
- Popularly used as a "wiggle seat" to help calm children who have a hard time sitting still
- Perfect for seniors and chronic back pain sufferers to use in therapy, at home or even the office
- Exercise Disc
- Product Type: Balancer or stability ball
- Exercise Training Type: Strength
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core; Shoulders Core
- Product Warranty (Neon Purple Color, Neon Orange Color, Green Color, Lime Yellow Color, Neon Pink Color, Purple Color, Black Color, Blue Color, Pink-Red Color, Yellow Color): 1 Year warranty
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.