The Therapy 2000 mattress has three layers of high quality, fortress cut pressure relieving foam and built-in side supports. Therapy 2000 provides pressure relief in the prevention of pressure ulcers in medium to high risk patients.
- Foam mattress for medium to high risk residents
- Pressure reducing, triple-layer foam mattress with fortress cut design
- Visco heel soft section for added comfort and support
- Built in side supports provide stability during resident ingress and egress
- 70 denier nylon top and 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom. Waterproof
- Also available with 3" raised side rails
- Also available in 42 and 48" widths
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Sizes: 6" H x 36" W x 80" D
- Flammability: Meets 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 TB129 and ASTM 1590
- Product Weight: 28 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.