Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings. Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle. The Invacare line of Reliant Plus lifts was conceived to prevent caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and an integral tool for staff and caregivers, saving you money and reinforcing safety as a priority in your healthcare facility. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant Plus lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective health care. Features:
- Power lift with power-opening base
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- New higher lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors, and tubs (with at least 4.5" clearance)
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Casters: 3" (front); 5" (rear)
- Overall dimensions: 24"-74" H x 26.5"-41" W x 48" D
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.