This professional food slicer uniquely operates with the food carriage in horizontal or tilted position to provide you with the option of true gravity feed (30-degree incline), convenient for fruits, vegetables and breads that can self-feed during slicing. It features a powerful 124 watt condenser motor, gear drive and rugged key components of aluminum and stainless steel construction. The fully hardened, multi-purpose approximately 7-inch (17 cm.) diameter stainless steel blade effortlessly and efficiently slices breads, meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables from deli-thin to 1/2 inch. The cantilevered design accepts larger trays and makes cleaning-up easy. The food carriage retracts fully for slicing extra large roasts, hams and other foods. A lockout switch is provided to limit access. Includes a serving tray.
- Serving tray included
- Commercial quality, operates in upright or true gravity-feed more (30° incline)
- Powerful condenser motor for smooth, extremely quiet gear drive operation
- Cantilever design for large trays and easy cleaning
- Instant response on/off switch built into food carriage
- Precision thickness control for deli-thin to 5/8”
- Fully hardened, machined, stainless steel blade, diameter approximately 7” (17 cm)
- Made in Germany
- Heavy duty, rugged metal construction
- 124 watts
See something odd?
Report it here.