This rugged commercial-quality slicer meets the needs of busy home cooks, sportsmen, caterers and chefs. It operates at peak power of over 1/4 horsepower and features die-cast metal construction and precision thickness control to slice from deli-thin to 1/2 inch. The powerful, high quality, quiet induction motor and tilted design are perfect for your toughest slicing tasks. The large, commercial quality 8.7 inch (22 cm.) diameter fully hardened, fine edge, stainless steel blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits quickly and effortlessly. It features an extra large capacity food carriage that rides smoothly on industrial bearings. Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface and a double control on-off switch is built in for added safety. A blade sharpener, a tool for easy blade removal and a serving tray are included.
- Includes blade sharpener and convenient food tray
- Tilted design for fast and efficient slicing
- Powerful induction motor for extremely quiet operation
- Precision thickness control from deli-thin to 9/16”
- Commercial quality, fully hardened, stainless steel blade, diameter 9.8” (25 cm)
- Large capacity food carriage for extra large roasts, hams etc..
- Peak power over ¼ horsepower
- Rugged, commercial quality die-crust metal construction
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.