The Chicago Cutlery Insignia Steel 18 Piece Knife Block Set completes almost all your kitchen requirements. Thanks to the high carbon stainless steel construction, these knives last longer and are sturdy. It non-porous properties make it hygienic. This Insignia Steel 18 Piece Knife Block Set from Chicago Cutlery includes a bread knife, slicing knife, utility knife, boning knife, paring knife, steak knife, Santoku knife, and a chef’s knife. The included sharpener lets you polish your knives frequently for added performance. You can use the kitchen shear to snip fresh herbs.
- Set includes 3" peeler, 3.25" parer, 6" boning, 5" utility, 8" serrated bread, 7" Santoku, 8" slicer, 8" chef, shears, eight 4.25" steak knives and block with in-block sharpener
- Heavy-duty blade, with full bolster, add safety and balance
- High-carbon stainless steel blades feature our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology for optimum sharpness, edge retention and easier resharpening.
- Heavy-duty blade, with full bolster, add safety and balance.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust and stains, for lasting beauty.
- Knife cleaning: For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. Soaking wood-handled knives in water can remove the natural oils form the handles. Dishwashing may cause nicks on the edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corrosive effect on the handles. After washing your knives, towel dry thoroughly and store in a dry environment with sharp edges facing down or away.
- Stainless steel handles and sleek, contemporary styling.
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Boning knife; Bread knife; Chef's knife; Kitchen shear; Paring knife; Santoku knife; Slicing knife; Steak knife; Utility knife
- Product Care: Recommended to hand wash
- Sharpening Required: Yes
- Sharpener Included: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.