PacE air controllers provide total air system control through a single device, giving you the ability to see both upstream and downstream pressures from one convenient location.
- PacE Unit
- Energy savings of 7% for every 14 psi reduction in system pressure
- Reduces the pressure of the air leaking from a system
- All systems can potentially have leaks
- Losing air at 80 psi is better than losing it at 125 psi
- Single-point control for your whole system
- Eliminates the need to regulate airflow at every point in the system
- Prolonged compressor and equipment life
- Protects all downstream equipment by preventing high pressure from feeding into the system
- Reducing the life expectancy of the equipment
- Reduced maintenance costs
- It is possible in some installations to turn off the compressor
- Achieving power cost savings
- Simple installation and operation
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.