From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power and speed of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it’s going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- Drive Size: 3/8" or 1/2"
- Max Torque ft-lb: 180
- Free Speed RPM: 7,100
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- Air Cons. Cfm: 3.5
- Sound dBA: 94.1
- Knuckle-Saver reactionless torque eliminates kickback
- Ingersoll Rand impact mechanism uses proprietary advanced metallurgy, which provides increased durability
- MAX Power:With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,000 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor’s ratchet
- MAX Control: A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- MAX Access: A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.