This Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench was introduced over 25 years ago and has been continuously refined. Offers the sheer power and performance to tackle the toughest jobs with ease - as well as proven durability and economy.
- Air impact wrench
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
- Hammer mechanism: Twin
- Drive: 1/2"
- Noise level: 99 dB
- Variable speed: Yes
- Reversible: Yes
- Inlet size: 0.25"
- Impacts per minute: 1.200 IPM
- Min hose size: 0.38"
- Standard bolt capacity: 0.56"
- Average air consumption: 4.2 CFM
- CFM at load: 22
- Speed - no load: 8.000 RPM
- Maximum torque (ft-lbs): 600
- Tool length: 7.31"
- Working torque (ft-lb): 25-350
- Forward torque (ft-lbs): 350
- Dimensions: 8.8" H x 8.2" W x 3.4" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.