This model is designed for chassis lubrication. The model covered by this manual includes an outlet swivel, material supply hoses and airline lubricator. Material dispensing accessories and supply lines and fittings must be capable of withstanding pressures developed by pump.
- Oil Supply Piston Pump with Stub
- Material: stainless steel pump
- The Aro 9:1 Ratio basic pump assembly consists of 4 1/4" air motor, and two ball lower pump end
- The 9:1 ratio is an expression of relationship between the air motor area and the lower pump area
- 150 PSI (10 Bar) air pressure is supplied to the air motor
- The lower pump and will develop a maximum of 1350 PSI (93 Bar) fluid pressure (at no flow) as the fluid control is opened
- The flow rate will increase as the air motor cycle rate increase to keep up with the demand
- 9:1 Ratio 4.25" diameter air motor
- 4" stroke for use in 55 gallon drums or suction tube assembly operations
- Air filtration - 50 micron
- Lubricated air supply
- Air inlet size - 1/2" NPTF
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.