This super-duty impact wrench takes all of the great qualities of the 261 model and adds an 6" Extended Anvil for increase work efficiency. It combines compact size with high output, which makes it perfect for everything from spring work to pinion nut and track pad removal and major engine teardowns.
- 6" Extended Anvil
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Up to 1,100 ft./lbs. of torque
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the Pressure-Feed Lube System
- Handle exhaust
- Performance Rating: Super-Duty Extended Anvil
- Maximum Torque: 1,100 ft./lb. (1,496 nm)
- Free Speed RPM: 5,500
- Average Air Consumption: 9.5 CFM (269 L/min)
- Anvil Size: 3/4"
- Air Inlet NPTF: 3/8"
- Minimum Hose Size: 1/2"
- @ Load: 38 CFM (1076 L/min)
- Sound dBA (pressure/power): 101.1/114.1
- Length: 14.8" (376mm)
- Weight: 13.7 lbs (6.21 kg)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.