Our quick change driver bits and related accessories are the perfect complement to our compact 1/4" cordless impact tool. Ingersoll Rand accessory cases are specifically designed to solve a number of common problems experienced by automotive and industrial professionals. These heavy-duty ballistic nylon cases are conveniently portable, easy to use and can withstand the abuse any shop environment can dish out. The carriers - available in book or flap styles - feature magnetic buttons for one handed bit access, metal-reinforced grommets for hanging and belt loops for greater mobility. And, unlike plastic cases, these won't damage sensitive work surfaces or break if dropped. These quick change hex drive bits are designed for quick and easy removal. Top of the line magnetic ensure increased bit retention and Ingersoll Rand offers a full assortment of sizes to be used on any project.
- 10-Piece 2" Power Bit SAE Nut Setter Kit
- Quick change hex drive for easy removal
- Top-of-the-line magnetic for increased bit retention
- Includes: 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"
- Full assortment of sizes to be used on any project
- 1/4" Hex driver bits
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.