The South Shore's stylish and family-friendly furniture is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. They use wood panels entirely made from recovered and recycled material. While they do their share to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, South Shore Industries makes no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. These quality products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices.
Give your room a contemporary feel with the Infinity Platform Bed with Two Storage Drawers. This beautiful platform bed with an attractive, dark chocolate finish will look beautiful in any bedroom and will also provide storage space with its two underbed drawers. With its clean lines and smooth look, the Infinity Platform Bed will be a great addition to any bedroom collection.
Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! South Shore Furniture
- Please Note: Headboard can stand alone - compatible with a standard bolt-on pattern metal bed frame. Platform bed base is not drilled to accomodate headboard, but can be altered once assembled to work with headboard
- Headboard works with either a Full or Queen size mattress, while platform bed is only compatible with Queen size mattress
- Constructed of particleboard with a laminate finish
- Dark chocolate finish
- Two storage drawers
- Gently rounded profile for increased safety
- Drawers open easily without the need for handles thanks to the cut-out at bottom of the drawer fronts
- Ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides
- The top surface of the platform bed is laminated
- Features 2 practical drawers (one on each side)
- Sleek lines for a contemporary style
- The moldings of the platform bed have profiled edges that help the mattress to stay in place
- Rounded corners for increased safety
- No box spring required
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- 5-year manufacturers limited warranty
- Dimensions: 9" H x 81" W x 62" D
is proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future.
Current actions include:Improved packaging – Our new packaging use 60% less non-biodegradable materials. Energy efficiency – Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internally Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification –Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde Regulations Greener communication tools – Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic format. A Green Future in mind: a member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions.Box spring: No Has a 500 lb weight limit, incuding mattress There is no molding or anything else to hold the mattress in place as the mattress is placed directly on the bed.
See something odd?
Report it here.