- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- Industry proven performance combined with a new, low-profile design make the Industrial Scientific AirAware™ a logical choice for those critical areas that require continuous monitoring but not the environmental protection of an explosion-proof enclosure. Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics for more commercial or institutional settings, the AirAware Series is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost, fixed-point monitoring. The AirAware can be configured to operate as a monitor with local LED display, a controller with onboard relay switching capability, a transmitter with 4-20mA or Modbus RTU outputs, or as a transmitter with on-board relays. Each configuration is designed to meet your specific indoor monitoring needs. CSA and CE approved, every AirAware is equipped with electrochemical sensing technology, dual alarm LEDs, a digital display providing real-time readings, push-button operation and a NEMA 4 type enclosure. When alarm conditions are met, low/high alarm visual indicators alert users to gas hazards.
- FIXED O2 W/INTEGRATED ALARM
- Monitors one of 12 gases
One year warranty
- Standard operating power is 12-24 VDC for the AirAware, while a 120 VAC power supply option is available for convenient plug-in monitoring applications. Configure your AirAware to match your needs, adding options such as onboard audible alarm for maximum attention, or a vanity plate to hide the display. The AirAware is covered by a one-year warranty.
- UNSPC CODE: 41113100
- Gas Monitors & Sensors Gas Monitors Sensors calibration equipment detector detection leak electronic explosive tubes flow measurement monitoring portable
- AIRAWARE O2 C A MONITOR
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Gas Monitor For Oxygen With Audio Alarm
|Product Category:||Safety Equipment|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top