Designed specifically for septic systems, the Evolution Septic Assist features Bio-Charge, an automatic injection of micro-organisms to help break down food waste. With an InSinkErator food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home. What's more, if you've never owned a food waste disposer, you're in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator disposers are economical to operate: in fact, they're among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
- SoundSeal makes the Evolution Septic Assist at least 40% quieter than standard disposers
- 40-Ounce stainless steel grind chamber and grind component handles more volume than standard disposers
- Bio-Charge injection technology utilizes a natural micro-organism to help break down food waste
- Evolution Series collection
- Can be used with a wall on/off switch control
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive induction motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
- Full 4 year parts and in-home service warranty
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.