The 350 Series of brick and block saws are unique in their single arm design, extra large cutting tray, blade guards, "panic" stop button, wheel kits and much more. This Masonry 350 Gas Up 14" Saw unit is very impressive with its unique Honda 5.5HP centrifugal clutch design. Goodbye jack shafts hello technology. This Imer saw offers vibration free performance, combined with unsurpassed accuracy making this a saw for every jobsite. This Masonry350 Gas Up has a single arm design allowing for cutting large pieces, a water pan that easily slides out for easy clean-up and a full sized stainless steel construction guide protractor, helping to guarantee and an accurate cut. Features:
- Fixed Head
- Plunge Cuts
- Honda motor with oil bath clutch engine
- Gear box drive means less vibration and maintenance
- Blade, stand and wheel kit Standard
- The protractor is a full sized stainless steel constructed guide
- Cam actuated locking mechanism keeps the protractor in place at all times
- Rigid single arm motor mount allows for cutting large pieces
- Panic stop button
- The water pan is made of an extremely strong thermal plastic material, light yet very impact resistant
- Cutting head pivots on sealed roller bearings
- Blade not included
- Bricks, Blocks, Paving Stones and Tile
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Blade Shaft Diameter: 1"
- Max. Cutting Length (w/Plunge Cut): 18" (Plunge Cut 22")
- Max. Cutting Depth 90/45 °: 4-3/4" / 2-1/2"
- Motor: Gas, Honda Engine
- Horsepower: 5.5 hp
- Blade Speed: 2,450 r.p.m.
- Cutting Table Dimension: 20" x 16"
- Water Pan Capacity: 8 Gal
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump: 3 g.p.m.
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 58" H x 34" W x 47" D
- 1 Year limited warranty from date of purchase
- For details regarding the warranty please check the owners manual
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Masonry 350 Gas Up 14" Saw
||58" H x 34" W x 47" D
|Product Category:||Concrete Saws|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top