Today's tile and stone pieces are larger and more expensive than in years past. Consequently, architects and their clients want the pieces set very close together for that striking ''slab look.'' This requires accurate, chip free cutting performance. The Combi 250VA delivers this performance for the most demanding installations. This portable tile and stone saw is lighter, stronger, and much more versatile than the previous Combi. The new pivoting head allows for plunge cutting, door jamb cut outs, and 30 inches of cutting length, all while weighing in at 70 lbs. This Combicut 250VA from Imer comes with free folding stand, side cutting table and a porcelain blade included.Read more
- Hi-torque low r.p.m. motor
- 45 degree miter cuts, just tilt the cutting head
- L cuts for door jams are now quick and simple
- Plunge cuts are smooth and precise
- 31'' of cutting length
- Cast aluminum protractor truly accurate rip guide
- Water pan made of extremely strong thermal plastic, light yet very impact resistant
- Extruded aluminum travel bar design for a smooth and accurate cut
- Cast aluminum make for a rigid and light weight saw
- Easily transportable
- Tiles and stones
- Blade Diameter: 10''
- Blade Shaft Diameter: 5/8''
- Max. Cutting Length (w/Plunge Cut): 26'' (Plunge Cut 31'')
- Max. Cutting Depth 90/45 : 2-1/2'' / 1-1/4''
- Blade Speed: 2.800 r.p.m.
- Water Pan Capacity: 10 Gal
- Water Pump Flow: 3 g.p.m.
- Free folding stand, side cutting table and porcelain blade included
- Motor: Electric 110v, 15 amp
- Horsepower: 1.5 hp
- Noise Level:78 db(A) - real quiet
- 1 Year limited warranty from date of purchase
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.