The Multi Mask Imager is a fixed frame screen with both a horizontal and vertical masking system that crops the screen for different aspect ratios.
- Projection Screen
- HDTV (1.78:1) aspect ratio with masking retracted
- The Multi-Mask Imager is a fixed frame screen that features both horizontal and vertical masking and is available with a choice of eleven projection screen surfaces
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Da-Lite's Multi-Mask Imager is standard with the Pro-Trim finish, which is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: PearlescentA non-supported vinyl fabric, offering a higher degree of reflectivity and brilliance without loss of image quality or resolution. This surface is a good choice when producing video images with a lower output projector and where there is a high amount of ambient light present. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 40° Gain: 1.5
- Motorized masking allows viewing in NTSC video (1.33:1), Letterbox (1.85:1) and Cinemascope (2.35:1) formats
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.