The Multi Mask Imager is a fixed frame screen with both a horizontal and vertical masking system that crops the screen for different aspect ratios.
- Projection Screen
- HDTV (1.78:1) aspect ratio with masking retracted
- The Multi-Mask Imager is a fixed frame screen that features both horizontal and vertical masking and is available with a choice of eleven projection screen surfaces
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Da-Lite's Multi-Mask Imager is standard with the Pro-Trim finish, which is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Da-MatWith a special gray surface, this screen material is designed for use with today's high output LCD, DLP and D-ILA projectors. By lowering the black levels of the projected video image, this surface creates a more film-like image and is a good choice when video is the main source of projected information. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
- Motorized masking allows viewing in NTSC video (1.33:1), Letterbox (1.85:1) and Cinemascope (2.35:1) formats
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.