The Imager is for video projection applications and features a rounded, mid-sized, powder-coated frame with snaps on the back for easy surface installation.
- Projection Screen
- Cinemascope Format
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of a black powder coated frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Cinema VisionDesigned for today's moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
- 2” Rounded aluminum frame
- Standard black powder coated frame; Pro-Trim® and veneer finishes available upon request
See something odd?
Report it here.