The Imager is for video projection applications and features a rounded, mid-sized, powder-coated frame with snaps on the back for easy surface installation.
- Projection Screen
- Cinemascope Format
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of a black powder coated frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Audio VisionWith the same optical characteristics as the High Contrast Da-Mat material, this surface is designed to provide the viewer with a more realistic soundstage by placing speakers behind the screen and allowing the sound to be transmitted through the material. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
- 2” Rounded aluminum frame
- Standard black powder coated frame; Pro-Trim® and veneer finishes available upon request
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.