The Imager is for video projection applications and features a rounded, mid-sized, powder-coated frame with snaps on the back for easy surface installation.
- Projection Screen
- Cinemascope Format
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of a black powder coated frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: Da-MatA screen surface with a smooth, white vinyl finish for precise image reproduction that provides an exceptionally wide viewing angle and no resolution loss. It is a highly flexible fabric that may be folded or rolled. Its versatility makes it a great choice for situations with good control over ambient light and where an exceptionally wide viewing angle is necessary. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
- 2” Rounded aluminum frame
- Standard black powder coated frame; Pro-Trim® and veneer finishes available upon request
See something odd?
Report it here.