The Imager is for video projection applications and features a rounded, mid-sized, powder-coated frame with snaps on the back for easy surface installation.
- Projection Screen
- Cinemascope Format
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of a black powder coated frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: Audio VisionDesigned for applications where a more realistic soundstage is desired, this fabric allows for the installation of speakers to be placed behind the surface. With virtually no sound loss and good image quality, this fabric provides the same optical characteristics as the Da-Mat surface with specially designed perforations to allow sound to pass through the screen material. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
- 2” Rounded aluminum frame
- Standard black powder coated frame; Pro-Trim® and veneer finishes available upon request
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.