Easy Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
For the sauce:
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon chili garlic sauceOther Ingredients:
- 6 cups chopped fresh vegetables (we used broccoli, carrots, red pepper, eggplant, mushrooms, bok choy, and peas)
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 8 ounces Udon noodlesMethod:
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, water, honey, green onion, sesame seeds, ginger, and chili garlic sauce.
In a large pan or wok, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the vegetables and cook until tender.
While the vegetables are cooking, cook the noodles, according to package instructions. Drain.
Add the noodles to the vegetables. Pour the sauce over the noodles and vegetables and toss until combined. Serve and enjoy!
Come visit www.twopeasandtheirpod.com
for other delicious recipes. Our kitchen is always open! You can also follow Two Peas and Their Pod on Facebook
, and Instagram