Tips & Tricks
All-Clad Stainless Collection cookware is oven- and-broiler-safe. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat—high heat should only be used for boiling. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
- Always preheat your pan before adding oil or butter.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil or butter to minimize sticking and maximize browning while cooking.
- Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear on your cookware. Food films, if not removed after each use, will cause discoloration on the pan once it is reheated. Large amounts of iron content in your water may also cause your pan to look rusty. Use stainless steal cleanser and soft cloth to clean.
- To keep small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
Use & Care
All-Clad Stainless Collection cookware is dishwasher safe and designed for easy cleaning and a lifetime of use.
- To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning.
- For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use.
- To clean the pan, immerse it in warm water. Use stainless steel cleanser to form a paste and apply using a soft cloth. Rub in a circular motion from the center outwards.
- Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Make sure to use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Never use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach to clean your cookware.
- Dry immediately after washing in hot water to prevent water spotting from forming.
All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions starting from your date of purchase. This guarantee excludes damage from misuse or abuse (see below). Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal. All-Clad non-stick coating is also lifetime guaranteed.Please note the following will void your All-Clad Warranty:
- Using All-Clad on high heat for an extended period of time. Empty cookware left on a heated burner for a long period of time could the cause the metals to separate and cause irrevocable damage.
- Washing your non-stick All-Clad in the dishwasher.
- Using metal utensils on any All-Clad non-stick surface. Metal can scratch and wear off non-stick coating.
- Using scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach. This can harm the metals or coating on your cookware.