- Recommended for adult cats - 1 year and older
- Gluten free cuts and gravy
- PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses
- Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat
- Improved palatability and texture
- Also use Iams adult dry cat food
Safe Handling Tips For Any Pet Foods And Treats:
- Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Flax Meal, Carrots, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide) Titanium Dioxide, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of vitamin K3), Fructooligosaccharides, Broccoli, Taurine, Spinach.
- Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use.
- Crude Protein (Min) 8.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
- Moisture (Max) 82.0%
- Ash (Max) 2.75%
- Magnesium (Max) 0.022%
- Taurine (Min) 0.05%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.8%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.1%*
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Made in United States
- For Adult Cats, feed 2 1/4 to 3 cans per day, per 8 lbs. (3,63 kg) of body weight. These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament.Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portion.
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|ProActive Health Adult Wet Cat Food with Chicken in Gravy (3-oz, case of 24)
|Health Benefit Options:||Digestion / Intestinal Health, Grain Free|
|Product Category:||Cat Food|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top