ITA-MED rigid plastic cervical collar is trimmed with soft foam padding and washable vinyl. It's well ventilated to increase your comfort. Highly recommended for neck injuries, cervical spinal stenosis, tightening of the canal around the spinal cord, degenerative spine, and degenerative neck.
- Cervical collar
- Made of low density polyurethane with edges cushioned for comfort
- Pe 80 percent or pvc binding 10 percent or nylon closure 10 percent
- Velcro-type closure
- Well ventilated to increase patient comfort
- Rigid plastic support trimmed with soft foam padding and washable vinyl
- Height adjustable from 3.5" to 4.5" to ensure a perfect fit
- Made in the USA
- Small: 4.25" H x 0.5" W x 20.5" D
- Medium: 4.25" H x 0.5" W x 20.5" D
- Large: 4.25" H x 0.5" W x 20.5" D
- X-Large: 4.25" H x 0.5" W x 20.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.