Hyperwork is an extensive collection of 300 plus modular components offering high quality and high-value casegoods for all areas of your fast-paced business environment. Solutions include freestanding units, L and U units, reception stations, conference furnishings, and storage/filing options. You can also create shared station and multiple station configurations for the most space-efficient, cost-efficient office layout. All offer superior quality construction, multiple features and contemporary design options.
Every Receptionist needs an adequate work space, and here is your opportunity to provide that. This highly functional space will be a warm welcome to visitors. There is an option for the side that the pedestal will be on for both the desk and return. It is recommended that the reception desk has a left sided pedestal while the reception return is right sided. The reception desk comes with a Windsor Cherry finish and chrome hardware.
- 72” W ¾ pedestal reception desk
- Desk has a 42” privacy height and 18” W bowed front transaction counter
- 42” W ¾ pedestal reception desk return
- Return has a 41” privacy height
- 2 wire grommets, 2 box and 2 file drawers with PROfile hardware installed
- Both pedestals have single key locking for safety and security
- Desk and return come in a windsory cherry finish and chrome hardware
- Overall Dimensions: 42” H x 72” W x 78” D
- Tops are 1" thick with a thermally fused laminate with proper backing
- Full 3 mm PVC AdvantEdge banding as required
- Drawer fronts have a 3/4" thick core with thermally fused laminate on both sides
- Drawer sides are 1/2" vinyl wrap with oak grain pattern
- Drawer bottoms are 1/8" hardboard with oak grain pattern.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.