- Husqvarna Super Tilematic TS 250 XL3 Electric Tile Saw with Galvanized Steel Pan
- Cutting larger tile up to 24" diagonal cuts or 34" rip cuts
- Available with optional cart kit to fully support 24" tiles
- 10" blade capacity for cutting thicker material
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance
- Ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts
- Blade shaft lock makes blade removal easier
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single or dual voltage continuous-duty motor that is a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna
- Single voltage models feature dual capacitors for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions
- Motors are UL and CSA approved
- Single voltage models have six groove poly V-belts while dual voltage models have premium dual 3VX belts that drive the blade at the proper speed for optimum blade performance
- Power: 1.5 HP
- Voltage: 110 / 220V with Baldor motor
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Depth of cutting: 3-3/4"
- Diagonal cut: 24"
- Rip cut: 34"
- Stand, Folding Assy, tile saw sold seperately.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Super Tilematic TS 250 XL3 Electric Tile Saw with Galvanized Steel Pan
|Other:||Made in The USA|
|Product Category:||Concrete Saws|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top