The Kathy Ireland Home by Martin Furniture Huntington Oxford 4-Drawer File Cabinet is an ideal option to store and organize your files, folders, and important documents at one place. Featuring a traditional style, this file cabinet is best suited for cottage, country, or conventionally designed offices. It has dentil molding, vertical fluting, and light distressing that add a robust look and enhance the appeal of this cabinet. It has a compact and space-saving design, which allows you to place it beside your desk or computer table. Constructed from hardwood solids, the Huntington Oxford 4-Drawer File Cabinet from Kathy Ireland Home by Martin Furniture is made from hardwood solids to ensure years of sturdy and durable use. The Huntington collection incorporates a highly detailed finish with hand-applied distressing. This distressing includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes. Distressed elements create texture and depth and create the worn appearance of fine furniture that has withstood the test of time. Hand applied distressing also makes each item unique and like no other. It features four spacious drawers, which can be used to stockpile your files, bonds, tenders, documents, or folder with ease. This file cabinet comes with a security lock and decorative handles that make it user-friendly and safe. You can also choose to label your files and keep them organized for handy access. The Huntington Oxford 4-Drawer File Cabinet is low on maintenance, and can be easily cleaned with a soft, dry cloth. Arrives fully assembled.
- Distressed finish that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes that are hand applied to give the piece character with its unique appearance.
- Constructed with hardwood solids and veneers in either a Burnish or Wheat finish.
- Four letter/legal sized file drawers for document organization
- Locking top drawer for security.
- Finished back for placement anywhere in a room.
- Superior drawer construction with full suspension ball bearing glides and precision channel joints.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.