An articulating keyboard system is one of the most important components of an ergonomic workstation. For people who work on a computer for two or more hours per day, a well-designed articulating keyboard system can provide protection from a variety of serious musculoskeletal disorders, including Carpal Tunnel syndrome, neck pain, and lower and upper back pain. The Multi Function Keyboard Tray and Mouse Platform with Single Adjustable Arm features a cutting edge, unique reversible design. Positioned with the straight edge toward the user, this keyboard tray works with most standard keyboards. Positioned with the curved edge toward the user, the keyboard tray fits the Microsoft Natural Keyboard. Available with either a foam or gel core, our synthetic leather palm supports are comfortable, durable and easy to clean. Multi Function Keyboard Tray
- Unique reversible design
- Can be position to accommodate the Microsoft Natural Keyboard
- Compatible with any of our mouse platform options
- Adjustable arm features: Base swivels 360°
- Adjustable arm features: Standard Track Lengths of 21 3/4'' for arms 2G and 5G, 25'' for keyboard arm AD
- Adjustable arm features: Platform Tilt Adjustment: 0° to -15°
- Adjustable arm features: Encourages low-risk postures — Whereas older generation products focus solely on maximizing adjustability, all Humanscale keyboard systems focus on maximizing adjustability within a safe operating range
- Adjustable arm features: All Humanscale keyboard mechanisms offer total knee clearance
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.