Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds. The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum. Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock’s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Adjustable levelers under each corner
- Locking door for added security
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Comes with manufacturer's 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: 89.75" H x 25" W x 13.75" D
- NOTE: Free shipping and set-up does not include inner clock mechanism set-up. Please contact us, or your local clock technician, for assistance.
Ships via Front Door Delivery
back to top
|Arendal Grandfather Clock
||89.75" H x 25" W x 13.75" D
|Chime Options:||Single Chime, Triple Chime|
|Clock Movement:||Cable Driven|
|Product Category:||Grandfather Clocks / Floor Clocks|
|Special Features:||Locking Door|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top