As everyone knows, every number and letter has its own personality. The houseArt collection lets each one come out with its own charm and wit. HouseArt has reenvisioned the alphabet in a way that will make you notice it again. And don't worry—punctuation and special characters are included too.
Original hand-finished numbers, letters, punctuation, and special characters made from architectural-grade stainless steel with brushed stainless and powder-coat finishes. All characters in the houseArt font are available in 3”, 5”, and 8” (height) sizes, with 3/8” welded standoffs (spacers) for three-dimensional mounting, or industrial adhesive for a flat installation.
- House letters
- Available are letters A-Z
- Available in several finishes
- Material: 2mm thick, 100% architectural grade stainless steel (will not rust)
- No visible mounting screws for a nice clean look
- Powder coated finishes create maximum durability and beauty
- Mounting options:
- Adhesive backing is exterior rated and ideal for sticking the numbers to a flat surface such as metal
- Easy installation - Peel -N- Stick
- Stand-off pegs come with a threaded spike that is screwed into the back of the number and sticks into the mounting surface
- Optional stand-off selection comes with a threaded bolt for securing to thin surface (such as a metal mailbox)
- Stand-offs create a nice 3-dimensional look
- Mounting: Stand-off pegs: 0.375" peg with 1" long threaded wall spike or threaded bolt that screws into the peg
- Lifetime warranty
- Overall dimensions: 8" H x 0.5" - 5.25" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.