The DHA-6 is a 6'' aperture with one or two horizontal CFL lamps, for wide beam area and task lighting. This fixture is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceilings where insulation can be kept 3'' from all sides of the housing, and offers a wide beam area choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
- Two light recessed light
- 5'' Vertically adjustable universal mounting bracket
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Five 0.5'' knockouts with pry-out slots and four NM-B knockouts
- Multiple reflector and trim options
- G24Q / GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps
- Installed (4 pin or 2 pin) plastic lamp holders in stamped galvanized steel housing attached on the reflector top
- 0.5'' EMT conduit for mounting or choice of optional C-Channel or flat hanger bars
- Accommodates (2) G24Q/GX24Q compact fluorescent bulb
- This is commercial not residential lighting
See something odd?
Report it here.