The Tensioned Horizon Electrol® offers precision four-position masking, ensuring the masking system remains flush with the surface. Designed for video projection applications, the Tensioned Horizon Electrol eliminates shadows around the image, and can be stopped in any of the four masking positions during operation.
- Projection screen
- Excellent for video projection applications.
- The Tensioned Horizon Electrol® is the first screen available allowing four-position masking with the touch of a button.
- Dry contacts are provided on the electronic controller so you can adjust the screen to the factory presets from a properly equipped projector or master control.
- Careful engineering ensures the masking remains flush against the surface of the screen, preventing distracting shadows around the image.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system allows for quiet operation.
- Equipped with a six-button wall switch, you can automatically open and close the screen, halt operation and position the screen into any of the four aspect ratios.
- Screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface for optimum image quality when using video or data projection.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Unique ''step-back'' masking design eliminates shadows.
- Black case standard
- Horizon Electrol collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Cinema VisionDesigned for today's moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
- Wall keypad and infrared remote control
- Standard remote control with optional radio frequency receiver
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.