It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Early penny rugs were often used as decorative coverings for beds, tables and mantels. After extensive research, Homespice Decor has adapted this beautiful technique to create lovely handmade rugs as well as wall hangings. Each penny rug features sleeves on the back so rugs may be hung vertically or horizontally. The Coin rug in the Penny collection is an intricate rug that truly makes a bold statement. The Coin rug will make a dramatic backdrop to any room.
- UV Resistant: No
- Odor Resistant: No
- Flame Retardant: No
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Anti-Static: No
- Lead-Free: Yes
- Handmade: Yes
- Non-Skid Backing: No
- Recommended Room Use: Living room
- Machine Washable: No
- Cradle to Cradle Certified: No
- Indoor Air Quality Certified: No
- NFPA 253 or ASTM-E-648 Certified: No
- Product Care: Wipe off any spills quickly to prevent staining; Vacuum without a beater brush; Use lint removers for removing lint or dirt
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.