- Designed by: Cynthia Mac Collum
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hooked
- Collection: WaterFront
- Materials: Wool
- Approximately 1" thick
- Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle; make sure machine is full to prevent excess stress on your rug
- Do not use bleach
- We also suggest washing your Homefires Accent rug with bed sheets or jeans – something that will not add to the release of the rug fibers which may cause pilling and a sort of “fuzzy” appearance due to broken fibers on the yarn.
- Lay flat to dry
- Any pilling that may have occurred can be trimmed with scissors, being careful not to trim the entire hook of yarn off of the backing.
Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight. About Homefires:
- Small dimensions: 90" H x 28" W
- Large dimensions: 120" H x 96" W
- Product weight: 4 lbs
Homefires is proud to present their beautiful line of hand crafted area and accent rugs. Each rug is handmade for their customers in an ages old technique that has been passed on to the creative artisans of today. Homefires employs the use of various fibers and techniques to create just the right look for their many beautiful designs. Although most of their rugs are made from wool yarn, customers will also find some rugs made in cotton yarn and others in acrylic yarn. The choice of fiber is dictated by Homefires' desire to achieve a particular color tone, clarity, or intensity. Cotton allows Homefires to achieve a very clean soft tone. Wool provides a rich warm tone, and acrylic fibers can be dyed to create the most vivid of colors.
The different techniques used include hooked, tufted, and a combination of hooking and tufting called Hi/Lo. Hi/Lo rugs are those that are a combination of tufting and hooking where the tufted part of the fibers are left measurably longer than the hooked part. The Cut/Loop technique is also a combination of hooking and tufting, but in this technique the tufted part of the rug is cut much closer to the height of the hooked area. In all cases, the design of the rug influences the technique that Homefires chooses.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Beach Sandles Sand Rug
||90 - 120" H x 28 - 96" W
|Product Category:||Novelty Rugs|
|Shape Options:||Rectangle, Runner|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top