Transitional design characteristics are highlighted in the bordeaux dining table. Finished in a brushed antiqued pewter finish, the slightly flared legs and the metal ring that mirrors the table top, compliment the deep tones of the rich espresso finish over birch veneers. Adjustable, nylon glides on the table base prevent damage to floors caused by movement and provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Bordeaux collection
- Brushed antiqued Pewter finish
- Birch veneers construction
- Transitional style
- Slightly flared legs
- Metal ring that mirrors the table top
- Adjustable nylon glides prevents damage to floor
- Remains stable on uneven surfaces
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.