The Hillsdale Nottingham Parsons Chair (Set of 2) look classic and lends an elegant appeal to your decor. The solid brown faux leather upholstery serves to make it look stylish and feel comfortable. The back of the chair is cushioned and this affords you lots of comforts. Quality wood is used to make the frame of Nottingham Parsons Chair by Hillsdale robust and therefore long wearing. The distressed dark walnut finish of this chair complements the other design elements well accentuating its overall appeal. This chair is rust resistant and mildew resistant, which serves to help it wear and age gracefully. The four legs afford this chair balance and stability.
- Set of 2
- Brown faux-leather vinyl seat
- Sophisticated urban design
- Hardwood and wood composite construction
- Dark walnut finish
- Includes Allen wrench needed for assembly
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Product Care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Seat Upholstery Material: Vinyl
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.