The scopes in the ATR Buck Country Series are destined to become classics among serious deer hunters. Here's a scope that can take the rough handling of climbing in and out of a deer stand, or bouncing around rough county in a 4x4 pickup or on an ATV. Compare the quality of the optics with scopes costing twice as much, and you'll quickly realize the value built into a Buck Country model. Choose between 3-9x40mm models, with either a duplex, 3-post, or illuminated reticle. There's even a 1.5-6x42mm model that is ideal for scoping the modern slug-shooting shotguns. All feature bright fully multi-coated lenses.
- BC Series 3-9x40 ATR Buck Country Riflescope
- Finish: Matte Black
- All-around hunting scope for serious deer hunters
- Ideal for modern slug-shooting shotguns
- Solid 1 piece 1" tube construction with enlarged erector tube housing
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Water-proof, shock-proof, fog-proof
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Rigid Aluminum
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Eye Relief: 3.25"
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Field of View @ 100 Yards: 37.7-12.6 ft
- Duplex reticle
- Dimensions: 3" H x 2" W x 12.5" D
- Weight: 0.99 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.