Don't get stuck this winter! Our Standard Snow Donuts provide an easy to use alternative to metal chains when severe weather strikes. Standard Snow Donuts install easily in minutes are intended for occasional or emergency use with cars, minivans, SUVs and vehicles with four wheel drive. Snow Donuts are certified by TUV, Onorm 5121, B26 and approved by the Colorado Department of Transportation. Very easy to fit especially when compared to standard metallic snow chains, and when taking into account the extreme conditions of use. No deterioration when used on snow and icy conditions and the maximum speed below 30 mph (50 Km/h). Driving on asphalt will shorten Snow Donuts lifespan. No risk of damaging the car (ABS, EPS, ETC), nor the tires. Snow Donuts are lightweight, easy-to-store, reusable, and machine washable. They work in a way that they are automatically and perfectly centered on the tire after a very short while of use. It is impossible that they fall off while driving under normal conditions. Includes gloves and storage bag. Sold as a set of two Snow Donuts. Caution: Snow Donuts are only intended to be used in icy/snow conditions. Snow Donuts need to be removed when driving on non-snowy or non-icy pavement. Failure to remove Snow Donuts when driving in normal weather conditions will tear the fabric. Maximum speed will driving is 30 mph (50 Km/h). Vehicle should be in park while positioning the Snow Donut on the tire.
- Snow donut
- Patented woven design gives extra traction on ice and snow
- Won't damage tires or cause vibrations while driving
- Reusable and washable
- Great for quick trip to the store or drive home from work and school
- Aid ultra
- Easy to install self-centering non-skid fabric tire slip over snow chain alternative
- Includes gloves and storage bag
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall dimensions: 3.25" H x 8.75" W x 14.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.